What is Pet Insurance?
Pet insurance helps with reimbursement of veterinary bills when your dog or cat is sick or injured. Having pet insurance will help alleviate the stress of unexpected veterinary bills.
Why Do I need Pet Insurance?
Just like us humans, dogs and cats get sick and injured. Sometimes these illnesses and injuries can result in high veterinary bills. When you have Pets Best pet insurance, affording the best care for your pet becomes much more realistic.
How Do I Get Pet Insurance?
You can start by getting a free quote, custom to your pet and the coverage you desire. You can get a quote online or by calling a Pet Insurance Expert at 1-877-738-7237. Pets Best is available by phone Monday - Friday 7am-7pm and Saturday 10am-2pm (MST). You can get a quote online any day, any time. Once you have your quote, they make it very easy to enroll immediately - with no medical records required for sign up.
Our clients get an exclusive 5% discount with Pets Best Pet Insurance.
To learn more about pet insurance or to get a quote for your pet, please visit www.petsbest.com.
Pets Best Pet Insurance Offers Coverage for:
- Injuries – such as car accidents, broken bones, poisoning
- Illnesses – such as cancer, allergies, diabetes, arthritis, and ear infections.
- Emergency visits
- Hereditary and conditions
- Acupuncture and chiropractic
- Physical rehabilitation
- Routine and preventative care plans are also available.
We recommend Pets Best Pet Health Insurance for the following reasons:
- Plans starting at less than $1 per day – lots of customizable options
- No medical records required to enroll
- Most claims processed within 5 business days
- Fast direct deposit of claims reimbursement
- Our clients get an exclusive 5% discount on pet insurance plans
- They offer full coverage for hereditary and congenital conditions, with no breed specific exclusions